Senior Lecturer in Software Systems Engineering
School of Design, Engineering and Computing
Bournemouth University, UK
Office: +44 (0) 1202 966 682
Email: rali at bournemouth.ac.uk
Short Bio. I am a Senior Lecturer in Software Systems Engineering at the School of Design, Engineering and Computing at Bournemouth University, UK. I received my PhD in Software Engineering from University of Trento, Italy. I worked as research fellow at University of Trento and then Lero – the Irish Software Engineering Research centre, University of Limerick, Ireland. My research focuses on the engineering of adaptive software systems. The emphasis is on the role of both users and community feedback and, also, dynamic environment in shaping software adaptation, compliance and evolution to fulfil the different stakeholders requirements. I am currently a holder of an European FP7 Marie Curie Grant on the Engineering of Socially-Adaptive Systems (the SOCIAD Project). My main research areas are:
· Engineering of Social Informatics
· Requirements Engineering
· Dynamic and Social Software Product Lines
· Software Engineering for Adaptive/Dynamic Systems
· Dynamic Business/IT Alignment
We are looking for PhD students to join our group. From time to time, we offer studentships associated with a particular research project. The eligibility criteria and some more details can be found here.
Recent PhD studentships:
PhD studentships on the SOCIAD project, a European Marie Curie project. Click here for more details.
Please consider submitting to, and attending:
· SEAMS’14: the 9th International Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems. June 3-4, 2014. Hyderabad, India.
· BSC’13: The 2nd International Business and System Conference. August 31, 2013. Riga Latvia.
· RIGiM’13: the 5th International Workshop on Requirements, Intentions and Goals in Conceptual Modeling. In conjunction with the 32nd International Conference on Conceptual Modeling (ER 2013). November 11-13, 2013. Hong Kong
· DSPL’13: 7th International Workshop on Dynamic Software Product Lines, In Conjunction with SPLC 2013. 26 August 2013. Tokyo, Japan.